Friday, October 21, 2016

Oct 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Hello !
Here is my take on the "Oct 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge".

This month the inspiration kit is "Indigo Hills" - from Pinkfresh Studio. love the colors and design.
 


Here is my collection.

Kit Details :

1. I painted few of my papers to mimic the collection.
a little trick :: well when u add paint to paper it warps a little. So after the paper was dry - i ran it thru my Minc machine as heat set 1 - sandwiched in parchment baking paper and voila it came out flat as before. so happy .. :)

2. I painted wood veneer to match the collection. fun.


3. i also diecut flowers and feathers and minced them to add a extra touch. I used the Minc Toner paint to get that look. 
love love that paint.

Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely kit, really nice patterns on those papers. And it sounds like you are getting lots of use from your Minc machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so late commenting but I adore your kit and would gladly purchase it if I saw it! Especially love the painted veneer and your hand painted papers - super tip by the way - I tried ironing my last misted paper and it was ok but not perfect. When I get a laminate machine, I'll give it a go. Thanks for joining in with your gorgeous kit!

    ReplyDelete