Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mar 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Hello !
Here is my take on the "Mar 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge".

This month the inspiration kit is 
 

Here is my collection.


Kit Details :
1. I took inspiration from the colors to select my papers.

2. tried to add text into my kit.

3. also added the tiny cards from Heidi Swapp - Signature MINC Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad. so cute. I used gold foil on that.

love how it all turned out. Hope i can make atleast 3 layouts.

Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)

9 comments:

  1. Binty, you have put together such a lovely kit. I like the soft colors you chose, along with a nice variety of embellishments. That's a great stamp set you included too - I've been trying to use my stamps more and putting them in a kit has really helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you will have any problems creating 3 layouts from that lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw your name in the Linky I was SO curious to see how you would interpret this month's inspiration! Your pages are so layered & interesting and I can see that I will be playing I Spy again with your posts this month. So happy to see you here this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous kit Binty. Love all those pretty embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a darling kit. You've echoed the feel of the original, but made it softer and sweeter by adding a little touch of floral. Fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute little kit :) Love the embellishments they look like fun to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great, sweet kit! I love the click, click die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your take on the original - great counterfeiting! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete